Link Aadhar Card with PAN: In order to Pay Tax, it is much required to Link Aadhar Card with PAN. All the Individuals who pay tax have to compulsory link Aadhar Card with PAN as per the new government norms.
Earlier, UIDAI declared that 31st August 2017 is the last day to link Aadhar Card with PAN Card. However, the deadline to link Aadhar Card with PAN is extended to 31st December 2017. Also the due date for filing the Income Tax Returns and some other important reports under Income Tax Act, 1961 is extended from 30th September 2017 to 31st October 2017.
How to link Aadhar Card with PAN?
There are basically two ways to link Aadhar Card with PAN. They are as follows:
1. Link Aadhar Card with PAN Online
Follow simple steps given below to link Aadhar Card with PAN.
– First of all, Visit the Official website of Income Tax Department.
– Then under the services section, you will see a link which says “Link Aadhar”. Click on that link.
– Now, you have to Enter your PAN & Aadhar Number.
– Then you have to Enter your Full name as it appearing in the Aadhar Card.
– Then you have to Enter captcha code as shown in the image. There is also an Option of OTP for all the Visually Challenged people.
– Lastly, you have to click on “Link Aadhar”.
– Now, you will receive a link on your registered mobile number or E-mail Address. Click on that link and your Aadhar Card is linked with PAN Successfully.
2. Link Aadhar Card with PAN via SMS
In order to link Aadhar Card with PAN via SMS, you have to type the SMS in the below format:
SMS UIDPAN12-Digit Aadhar Number10Digit PAN and then send it to Either 56161 or 567678.
Currently, more than 9 Crore Aadhar Cards are being linked with the PAN Card.
We hope that you are now able to link Aadhar Card with PAN. Now, feel free to share this article with your friends and followers.