Aadhar Card Status: Are you here to check Aadhar Card Status? If yes, then you have reached the correct place. Here, we will guide you through a step-by-step process to Check Aadhar Card Status.
Aadhar Card plays a vital role for all the Citizens of India. The Government of India provides amazing benefits to all the Aadhar Card holders. Aadhar is a 12-Digit Identification number provided to all the Citizens of India.
Aadhar Card Status
As per latest data, more than 1.1 Billion people have already enrolled for Aadhar Card. Aadhar card is useful as various places such as opening a bank account, buying new SIM, etc. By following the below procedure you can check UIDAI Status or Aadhar Card Status very easily.
How to Check Aadhar Card Status?
You can Check Status of your Aadhar Card by any of the below three methods:
Follow step-by-step process given below:
1. Head over to the Official website of UIDAI. To Visit, click on this link.
2. Click on “Check Aadhar Status” which is available under Aadhar Enrolment.
3. Now, you will be directed to another page as shown below.
4. In this step, you have to Enter your Full name, Email, Mobile and Security Code.
5. Now, verify all details and then click on “Check Status”
Within a while, you will view your Status of your Aadhar Card.
In case you have lost or forgot your Enrolment ID then follow the steps given to check Aadhar Status without Enrolment ID.
1. First and foremost, head over to the Resident UIDAI portal. To Visit, click on this link.
2. Now, click on “Retrieve Lost UID/EID” which is available under the “Enrol & Get Aadhar” Section.
3. Then, you will see the form as displayed below:
4. Now, select Aadhar number or Enrolment ID on the left side as per your requirement.
5. Now, Enter your Full name, Email, Mobile Number and Security code as shown in the image below.
6. Then, you will receive OTP in your Mobile Number.
7. Lastly, Enter the OTP and click on “Verify OTP”.
To check Status of your Aadhar Card, type the message as shown below:
SMS UIDAI STATUS 14-Digit Enrolment ID
Send the above message to 51969
Now, you will receive message with two conditions
1. If your Aadhar Card is generated, you will receive Aadhar Card Number.
2. If your Aadhar Card is not generated, you will be able to view Status of your Aadhar Card.
Thus, by following any of the above procedure, you will be able to the status of your Aadhar Card.
We hope that you are now able to check Aadhar Card Status. Now feel free to share this article with your friends.